BBL Hospitality’s Vice President of Sales and Marketing, Carrie Hillenbrandt, and Director of Restaurant Sales, Sarah Quinn, are both very involved in American Heart Associations Go Red For Women, and have chaired/co-chaired past Go Red For Women Luncheons.
Each February on Wear Red Day, the lead BBL Companies efforts in raising awareness for the cause. Did you know:
- Cardiovascular diseases and stroke cause 1 in 3 women’s deaths each year, killing approximately one woman every 80 seconds.
- An estimated 44 million women in the U.S. are affected by cardiovascular diseases.
- 90% of women have one or more risk factors for heart disease or stroke.
- Women have a higher lifetime risk of stroke than men.
- 80% of heart disease and stroke events may be prevented by lifestyle changes and education.
For more information on Wear Red Day and Go Red For Woman, click here.