BBL’s hotel operations team provides the baseline and ongoing insights and plans to maximize success for each property. We develop, implement, and continually measure and refine best practices geared to your unique operating environments. All of our systems and management techniques emphasize cost management that balances the needs of guests and associates.
BBL Hospitality’s operational deliverables include:
- Property Visits. Detailed reports include the current state of all operational items along with action plans.
- QA Compliance. Quality Assurance walkthrough with hotel team.
- Reporting. P&L Critique, Payroll analysis, Bi-weekly reports, and industry benchmark analysis including: labor analysis, summary of key costs, cost per occupied room, energy cost.
- Guest Score Analysis. Benchmark analysis of property against brand and region. Plans and actions to maintain high-level performance.
- Preventive Maintenance Programs. Quarterly walkthrough and detailed checklist of all areas of the facility.
- General Managers’ Meeting. Meeting to engage all General Managers with market trends and corporate initiatives.
- Purchasing and Procurement. National agreements with industry vendors take advantage of economies of scale and improve bottom line performance.
- Brand Liaison. Actively participate with brand managers through regional and national meetings. Relay brand initiatives to the field and ownership.
Next: Sales & Marketing >